Waki league easy to catch bass in summer



Today I tried fishing in the Daedong reservoir and the public water reservoir in Cheonan city. It is a Wakiki league using the No. 2 wide gap hook, the Koktech 3-inch easy shiner, the No-sinker League, No. 2 Waki ​​Hook, and the Stiff Crawler. I went to Daedong reservoir last Sunday and it was so hot that I had not been able to catch it once. So today I got up at 4 am and set off to the reservoir. It was about 5 o'clock when it arrived, and the sun was going down. I did my first casting and I took out one. I had an early departure. Since then, I have enjoyed fishing with a steady stream of nibbles, and I have been able to use my nephew lee's unique polling action. As the sun went up and warmed, I pulled out and saw a public water reservoir on my way. So I have meat ... I tried casting a few times, but I could catch two sachets. I had a hard time suffering in the sun for several days last week and I caught one or two of them. It is not too hot and there is a lot of nipples ... Anyway, today I am satisfied with catching 9 fish for 3 hours fishing.

Comments

Popular Posts