Bass fishing lure in a big dam



Today I went fishing with Daejeong Lake with my friend who had been fishing together on the bridge last time. I came to the Southwest Zone and took a seat and started fishing. When I came to Daecheong Lake, there was a lot of water missing. Fishing people were often seen. I started fishing with a 2-inch worm and a small jig head and then spinnerbait. Free league. Down shot league, and so on. By the time of the dusk, I witnessed the feeding of Bass and Bluegill on the coast side of the meadow. So I decided to go over there and catch a small bass and bluegill. I put the Kateczisizer on a 1 / 32oz jig head and gave me a slow retrieve. So I have two blue roses. My friend grabbed two bass and pulled out. Today was the day when a friend took his first bath.

Comments

Popular Posts