Jig head, no sinker topwater, free league bass fishing



Today I tried bass fishing at the Ogata Reservoir. I went with my friend who was doing fishing for the first time. Nowadays because of the drought, there was not much water in the reservoir, but the activity was good. The jets were mounted on a 1/22 ounce jig head with a 3-inch easy shiner. I also tried a 3/8-ounce sinker with a double hook, a double ringer and a deep bass. Finally, I put the Yamades 2 special on the No. 5 hook and tried the No sinker topwort fishing. I cast a lot of baitfish's movements to escape from the bass. Then, while raising the water and reeling, he gave the polling at the place where the meat was jumping. Usually this time the nipple came in. Today I caught about 8 fish, and the top size bass was about 35cm.

Comments

Popular Posts