Rainy day bass fishing (rubber jig, texas league)



I went fishing in the morning because I had 4 bass and bitterns in the Bongang Stream yesterday. When I left home, it did not rain but when it arrived it started to rain. So I started fishing with a disposable raincoat. First, I checked the reaction of Topwer with the depth buzz jet. But there was no reaction, so I ran around near a few seconds. I will give you a hopping hopping action in your feet, and the bass will bite you. Since then, he changed his pitching skills into the free league and concentrated on the stone floor. I felt the bottom of the dragle dug stones, and the bite came in. It is a squeeze that can not even be made of three, but I am grateful that it nurtures in muddy water. It was good to be able to catch fishing in the rain today.

Comments

Popular Posts