Sea mackerel fishing bobber



Today, I came to catch mackerel in Anheung port of Shin Jincheon. I arrived at 3:30 am and arrived at 6 o'clock. I arrived at the time when the water was falling, but the mackerel showed up and started fishing. Take a few and take a break from the car. After that, I started fishing with mackerel again using the Wengir kit. I put on a card for the battle, and cast the battle for the battle. I was able to catch the mackerel before the other person by using the bottom line. Today, the high tide started at 16:40. Two hours before high tide began to catch one or two mackerels. We took the mackerel 40 Yeosu and the bait dropped and pulled out early. I brought it home with ice. I ate it because I ate it with roasted hotpot, but it was smooth and tasty. I have been out fishing for a long time and I have had a good time watching the handmade fish at the good port.

Comments

Popular Posts