How to Fishing the Sea



Today I went fishing fishing in Sincheon port in Jocheon - eup, Jeju city. I have sprinkled salt on the backcrill for the bait, and I have prepared the powder for Bengadom and the bread crumbs. I picked up all my baggage and arrived at Sinchon Port at 6:00 am and some of the researchers were fishing. I first made a rope and started fishing. The waves were swift and the wind blew. I sprinkled my head and saw a lot of catches gathered. I used the Wengir preparation. I put on the bengal, and I put crickets and breadcrumbs on the needles. Today we were able to catch red sea bream, horse mackerel and mackerel. It was not a big size, but I could see small hand and taste. After finishing fishing, I was fishing mainly on mullet when I saw other people fishing on the way to withdraw. So I will go fishing for mullet next time.

Comments

Popular Posts