Bass fishing after the rainy season



In the meantime, I was not able to catch a lot of bass fishing due to the rainy season. Now the rainy season is almost at last, and I went out to the plain. There was also a lot of rain here. First, I looked around Doombeung behind Jincheon Chopping Agricultural Complex. It was the first place to go and the scenery was very good. There were a lot of fishermen who were fishing, but they did not get nibbles. So I made Kateech Sed Impact in the near side of Choseoncheon Yangchon Bridge. After that, Ijshiner changed to 4 inches and raised more. Under the shade of a big tree, the cool winds hit and I was really good at fishing. And moved to a nearby permanent bridge. This is the place where I caught the squeaky bass and the last time I visited again. I cast a Seed Impact towards the feeding bass and I bumped into it. I also caught one of them, but I got out of the boat because of a traffic accident. It was a fun time for a long time since it was a bass fishing.

Comments

Popular Posts