Catch Webfoot Octopus By Fishing In Winter And Cook Ramen Dishes !!



Today I came to Yangpo Port in Pohang for fishing. It was winter, but when I heard that Zukukumi was coming out, I started out with a friend living in Pohang. Arriving at the Jukkumi Point was a situation where you can fish right next to it. First, I turned on the fishing light and started fishing. The wind was so cold and cold that it was not easy to grasp the mouth, but succeeded in catching the squash. The caught squash was eaten in a chicken doritang and continued fishing the next day. There was no wind and the sea was calm. While dragging and hopping, I felt sticky and chamfered. The size was better than the one I caught yesterday. The jjukkumi caught today was made in ramen and ate. It was a good place to eat and misread.

#webfootoctopus #fishing #seafishing

Comments

Popular Posts