Catch trout with ice fishing, make trout dishes with rocket stoves



Today we came to the Paju Trout Festival. Trout fishing is the first. First, I asked the surveyer across the street about the preparation and good bait, and started fishing. I put the fish detector Dipper on and put the markers on it. Bongdol touches the floor, and the bait is visible on the screen of a rope that floats as long as the neckline. After a while, the meat seemed to be approaching around the bait, and the fish came in. I caught a mountain fish and a trout and it was so cold that the fishing was folded. I played for a while on a free ice sled. I went to my friend 's house, lit a rocket stove and roasted trout butter. It was tasteless. There is a reward that got up from dawn and went trout Festival. Today 's roasted trout butter was eaten together with the trout that I bought at the festival hall and finished the day.

Comments

Popular Posts